Well, it seems like I'm updating about once a month. I have just added 3 posts, so don't forget to scroll down. It's worth the wait...right? :)
Luke loves all things that "GO." Planes, trains, buses, cars, motorcycles - it's all very exciting! We live near an airport, so we see the planes fly overhead a lot. He loves pointing them out. Last weekend we thought he'd enjoy getting even closer, so we went to National Airport. There is a park right by the end of the runway where people go to watch the planes take off or land, depending which direction they're going that day. We set up a blanket and at first Luke was just enjoying watching the people and the boats (another thing that goes and has to be pointed out every time we see one). Suddenly, a plane came! Luke loved it! We stayed there for about 45 minutes watching all the planes. Our time was cut short as a thunderstorm hit, but we really enjoyed it and I'm sure we'll be going back there a lot!
4 comments:
That is so much fun. Alex loves "ducks" (trucks) and everything that drives around is a truck. What a sweet little boy you have a what fun pictures. It will be great to see how these to interact with each other when we come out in Oct. (surprise)
I think you have a future pilot on your hands.
Wow! Lots of fun! That's a cool idea to put a park so near an airport just for that purpose.
I liked the CEC post. I remember the first time we took Emily and it totally is so much over stimulization. She just looked around dazed and confused at first. Funny.
Hey! I know we totally need to get Jenny to do a blog, she keeps on saying that she "might" she is being a fence sitter right now:) I am going to add your blog to my list right now!! It is a great way to keep in touch. Luke is adorable!!
Post a Comment