I know, it's the end of October, but there were still a few more things that we did this summer that deserve a little recognition...and my kid is too cute for you to miss some pictures of him!



Luke loved going on the train at Burke Lake Park multiple times. He REALLY loves trains right now, especially thanks to the Thomas the Train sets he got for his birthday.
We went up to DC to watch the planes fly over Gravelly Point again, then we went up to the reflection pool to feed the ducks.


My mom and I went into DC one day to see the American History Museum and the Natural History Museum. Both were fun. Luke likes singing "Dem Bones" all the way through the Natural History Museum!
1 comment:
Fun times! Very exciting that you're having baby #2. I can't wait to find out what it is? I guess it begs the question: will you find out? My Dallin was due in March (born in April) and spring was a great time to have a baby (vs. summer like my others). I hope you're feeling well.
Oh, I have to tell you!! Remember that spider that terrorized us in our Boardman apartment?? That big black jumping kind that hid in our ceiling vent and survived a bug bombing?? Please tell me you remember. Well, we had one here in our house a couple of weeks ago and when I saw it I thought of our little episode in Boardman. It even crept up into our ceiling vent too! Dan was out of town so it was up to me to kill it and I was so nervous because they jump, you know? It was on the ceiling when I attempted to squash it with my sponge mop. It jumped onto the mop at the last second! Let's just say there was a lot of screaming by me - all in front of my kids. I'm sure they thought I was crazy. I finally got it and I was the hero, but it was just as scary as it was with you in Boardman. :)
Post a Comment