Wednesday, Mike, Luke and I headed towards the Lake house. We decided to stop in Charlottesvill
e as a mid-way wiggle point. Mike had never seen the campus of UVA, so we walked on campus a little and saw the dome built by Thomas Jefferson. Luke loved running around the green, and did not want to stop running, but we had to leave and get to the lake.
The rest of the family, including our cousins, the Garfields, and Marian's boyfriend also came down, so it was a full house. Since it was very early in April, we didn't really go in the water. We went for a boat ride and on the wave runner once, but pretty much it was just relaxation for a few days. There was a lot of ping pong fun and since it involved a ball,
Luke loved it. Friday night all the kids dyed Easter eggs. It was a fun, keep the little hands busy activity. I kept the big hands busy by making them help me bubble the bubble sheets for 3rd quarter grades. Yeah for assembly lines making the work go faster!
Luke loved it. Friday night all the kids dyed Easter eggs. It was a fun, keep the little hands busy activity. I kept the big hands busy by making them help me bubble the bubble sheets for 3rd quarter grades. Yeah for assembly lines making the work go faster!
We drove home on Saturday. That night we had our Family Home Evening about Easter. Sunday morning Luke went hunting for eggs. We had a wonderful Easter sunday remembering Christ's atonement. It was nice to go to Mike's Abuelo's house for a family dinner that night, too.
3 comments:
Looks like you all had a very busy and fun hoilday. I love the picture of Luke in his sunday outfit and holding an easter egg. And Alex always loves watching the videos.
I love Luke's tie. Cute pictures. I really want to go to the cherry blossom festival sometime. That looks fun!
Wow, what an adventure! Looks like a lot of fun. I can't believe your little sister is old enough to be going off to BYU. Seriously, she was so young when you and I were tromping around Boardman.
Post a Comment