Monday, March 2, 2009

A very active boy!

Luke is always on the move. He loves basketball especially (I can't imagine why!).He gets so excited even watching basketball, but he really loves to play. He has a little hoop that is already set to the 4th level. The great thing is that he makes it 7 out of 10 times! He also has great form when he shoots.



One of his nicknames is BamBam, because he's always taking his little golf clubs or bats and just whacking any ball that is around!

6 comments:

Kelsey Carreon said...

Cristen, your son is so cute! btw I noticed that on your blogs you know Steve Schaak... I worked with him at UVSC on the newspaper there. What a small world. I love you blog... we have one too so that my parents can always see what is going on.

Erin said...

Wow, Luke really is all boy, isn't he? That's so great that he's already loving sports as much as his parents. :o)

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

All boy. That's for sure. Cute videos.

B+B said...

WOW NICE SHOOTING! Alex is getting good and basketball too. Looks like we know what hoop he needs next. I don't know what you mean about brain washing...(Alex is just going to be a pro athlete and become rich so he can take care of his parents). BAMBAM might need new clubs soon, he is going to wear those out.

Meredith said...

What a handsome little man! He fit right in with these crazy Bunker men! Who are also enjoying March snow...crazy!

Amy said...

Wow, he is all boy! I need to get Dallin and him together so he can see some testosterone in action. Poor Dallin loves all the princesses and girly stuff because of Emily. Luke seems very talented already!