Happy Birthday to Luke! CanNOT believe he is 3 already, although it oughtta make sense, since you had him shortly before we got married, and we're closing in on our 3-year annniversary. Whew, how time flies!Love that he knows what a backhoe is. LOL
Fun cake! Great job mom! I hope Luke enjoyed his birthday. Amazing how fast these little ones are growing. love the pictures of Cailyn, she is so cute
Cute kids! I love all the pics.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Luke! CanNOT believe he is 3 already, although it oughtta make sense, since you had him shortly before we got married, and we're closing in on our 3-year annniversary. Whew, how time flies!
Love that he knows what a backhoe is. LOL
Fun cake! Great job mom! I hope Luke enjoyed his birthday. Amazing how fast these little ones are growing. love the pictures of Cailyn, she is so cute
Cute kids! I love all the pics.
Post a Comment