Sunday, October 3, 2010




Ok, so I couldn't resist. Here are a few more pictures to go with the ones I just posted. These are May and June's best pics. Don't I have the cutest kids?
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Kell said...

so precious

B+B said...

Cute pictures. I love the pink outfits! LOL! Looks like Luke is growing up so fast too and that he loves his sister. Contraction.....k,I'm back! Keep the pictures coming. I just love seeing the updates

Amy said...

They are cute! Luke looks SO big! Cailyn is adorable and I'm so glad you have a little girl to doll up.

Amber(怡文) said...

You do have the cutest kids! Looking at those pictures makes me want take the kids fly back right now!!

Young Fam said...

I've been waiting for some updated pictures. Yes you have the cutest kids! So fun. I miss you.

Time makes more converts than reason said...

Great pictures. Luke and Cailyn are two cute kids. We're looking forward to seeing Cailyn for the first time. I am looking forward to shooting the breeze with Luke. He's one cool kid!

Time makes more converts than reason said...

Great pictures! We're looking forward to meeting Cailyn for the first time this Christmas. I am looking forward to shooting the breeze with Luke.