
Fall is finally here. We love the "Bers" - SeptemBER, OctoBER, etc. With it brings many changes. Mike started his new semester. Cristen started a new school year with her new class of 30 4th graders. Everyday continues to bring something new for Luke.
Luke started taking a few steps right before his birthday, and has gradually become more and more confident. He still hasn't got the balance down perfectly, but now he loves to walk everywhere. He likes to have help, and will grab our fingers and pull until we stand up and go with him.
He definitely is not an indecisive kid. He knows what he wants and he goes and gets it!
He definitely is not an indecisive kid. He knows what he wants and he goes and gets it!Mike had his 28th birthday on Oct. 11. He's becoming an old man! So that means we are the same age for a few weeks. Unfortunately, I'll be having my 29th birthday on Oct. 30, so it won't be that way for long. Strange how quickly the time goes. I don't feel almost 30...well, right after basketball some days I do feel it...oh well.

2 comments:
Congrats on walking little guy! That's great!
Fun fun! I've decided that fall is so much more fun with kids. Looks like you guys are livin' it up!
Post a Comment