
Well, it's time to post the Halloween pictures. Luke was a pumpkin, as every child must be at least once in their life!
He was a very cute pumpkin. He came to my school's Halloween parade and we did the rounds to see the family. It was a fun busy night. Unfortunately, he then came down with a cold (I think it was all the school germs) and then Mike and I got the cold, too!
He was a very cute pumpkin. He came to my school's Halloween parade and we did the rounds to see the family. It was a fun busy night. Unfortunately, he then came down with a cold (I think it was all the school germs) and then Mike and I got the cold, too!
Luke enjoyed seeing his Oma and Opa and helped them sweep
the front sidewalk for the trick or treaters. He tries to be a big helper! He really enjoys sweeping! I hope he still enjoys doing it when he's older and it's an assigned chore!
the front sidewalk for the trick or treaters. He tries to be a big helper! He really enjoys sweeping! I hope he still enjoys doing it when he's older and it's an assigned chore!

4 comments:
What a cute pumpkin! Sorry you guys got sick. That's the worst.
Looks like lots of fun. Luke seems to be a real character! Glad he keeps you laughing. He really is at such a fun age.
He is a cute little pumkin! I'm looking forward to Caden walking too. He is almost there.
Luke is way too cute!! He seems so fun to play with, we can't wait to see him play with Virginia. See you all next month!!
Post a Comment